Nur Nazura
Nur Nazura my best friend forever. I very love her. Yesterday, one day her was with me. her made me laugh. I ever love her. I hope her will be my friend forever. I do not want to lose her. Nazura always make her stupid jokes, always laughing loudly. always beautiful. and most important Juwa always love me. ehh? stupid sia,. Juwa a short female.Ok yang penting sheila always love Nur Nazura Binti Mohd Khalid.
Thanks for reading :)
Older Post . Newer Post
D'barbie
Hello Earthlings! I'm Sheila who lives in Muar Town~
Basics:
Name: Nursharn Nursheila Farahin So call me :Sheila/Farah Age: 15years youngCity: Muar JohorCountry:MalaysiaFav. Colours: Purple | Pink | Soft Blue Language: English & MalaysiaHobby: blogging | Doodling | Travelling | Shopping
Likes:
♥ Eating♥ Blogging♥ Natural Beauty♥ Chocolates♥ Ice Cream♥ Gadget♥Domo kun | Mustache♥Rainbow♥ Sleeping♥ One Direction♥ Carly Jae Repsen | Katy Perry
Dislikes
✖ Anons|Haters|Copypasters | Lie✖ Liars✖ Snails and all animals that dont have backbones